Friday, November 16, 2012

Welcome to London Young!

Hi!
Let me officially welcome you to London Young! If you asked me a couple months of go if I would be writing my first official fashion blog post, I would have probably told you that I thought you were crazy. But after some inspiration from my beauty blogger Bestie... here I am. I've always loved fashion and beauty, and have always been told I have style. I think if shopping were an Olympic sport I would be a strong contender for the gold! :) It has always been important to me to have a great personal style. I've never been the girl to buy something just because it is "trendy". And I don't care about the name on my label. As long as it's cute, I am happy. I have to feel 100% comfortable in what I am wearing and the message it sends about who I am. I've learned in my adult years that being comfortable in your own skin and being a confident woman, is sexier than any outfit I could put on. I am a firm believer that beauty is not just skin deep. You have to be just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. I will be posting some fun/random facts about myself soon... so hopefully you can get to know a little more about me. I am SO excited to embark on this new journey and sincerely hope you enjoy and draw inspiration from London Young! I look forward to your comments, suggestions, and even critism, but please keep in constructive.


XOXO,
Lo


No comments:

Post a Comment